It’s Not Just What You eat… It’s When You Eat.

Leave a Comment
Regulating your blood sugar is about timing.
“Once I realized this,” he said, “I read every study about it I could find, and tested different timings on myself.
Finally, he found the perfect schedule… he figured out when to eat which foods.
Jonathan finished by telling me, “I haven’t needed a single insulin shot in years, and my blood sugar has stayed completely in control.”
Now, I’m embarrassed to say that at first I was rude to my friend.
His 3 Steps might have worked for him, but that didn’t mean they would work for me.
I wanted him to leave me alone so I could feel sorry for myself. After, diabetes had taken my freedom, it was about to take my legs, and in less than 10 years it would take my life.
Fortunately, Jonathan was patient with me.
“You’ve tried everything else,” he said. “And I just showed you how these 3 steps work scientifically.”
“Why not give it a chance?”
So I that’s what I decided to do.
And let me tell you, I’m so glad I did.
I followed Jonathan’s First Step, and tried out the temporary diet to jumpstart my pancreas.
In 1 Week my blood glucose level was at 130.


Remember, when I was in the hospital my blood sugar was 1,174.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.