I Was Spending About $2000 Per Month On Insulin.

Leave a Comment
I tried the other diabetes medications that my doctor recommended, like Metformin, Actos, or Amaryl.
That was a disaster. I emptied my bank account paying the billion dollar diabetes companies for test strips and insulin shots.
I just about killed myself taking those medicines. Metformin and Actos made me feel nauseous all the time, and Actos made me fat.
Plus, I found a study in the New England Journal of Medicine that linked several diabetes medicines to a 43 percent increased risk of heart attack, and a 64 percent higher risk of cardiovascular death!
Even if the medicine worked – which it didn’t – what’s the point of fixing one problem if the side effects will kill you with a heart attack?
I remember going on vacation with my family to the beach, but I couldn’t relax. I had to spend the whole time worrying about which foods I ate, when I could eat again, and how much I could walk around before my blood sugar got out of control.
I didn’t realize yet that the diabetes industry wants to keep you sick. That’s how they make their $245 billion annually!

My Type 2 Diabetes was emptying my wallet, destroying my body, and making my life miserable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.