“I Had To Find A Way To Reverse My Diabetes, On My Own.”

Leave a Comment
After all, he was an osteopathic researcher. He was an expert in finding ways to help the body heal itself.
So he set out to find a way to help his own body cure itself of Type 2 Diabetes.
“First, I looked at the problem:”
Type 2 Diabetes happens for two reasons:”
“First, my pancreas had stopped doing their job. They weren’t producing enough insulin.”
“Second, my body had stopped absorbing and using insulin correctly.”
So Jonathan needed to find a way to jumpstart his pancreas, and to get his body to absorb insulin again.
“I found a study from Newcastle University in England,” he said.
“They’d tested a new temporary diet to see if it could reverse type 2 diabetes
…and it worked.”
“People only had to follow this diet for a few weeks, and their Type 2 diabetes disappeared. No more needles, no more worry.”

“Some of the patients saw their Type 2 diabetes destroyed after just 1 week.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.