For The First Time In Years, I Felt Hope.

Leave a Comment
Maybe I really could get rid of my diabetes.
When I started Step 2, my life changed.
I used Jonathan’s osteopathic tricks to boost my metabolism, and get my body to start absorbing insulin again.
After two weeks of using these tricks, I had the happiest day of my life:
I didn’t need an insulin shot all day.
My blood sugar stayed normal all day long.
I was actually reversing my Type 2 Diabetes.
Can you imagine how excited I was? I told my wife at the end of the day and she wept for joy.
Jonathan told me to make sure I used the 3rd step, and ate the right foods at the right time, to make sure my diabetes stayed gone.
Then came the day I’d been dreading:
My next appointment with my doctor.
He wanted to check how I was doing…
And schedule the surgery to amputate my legs.
I was scared.
I went to the hospital, they did their tests, and then I sat in the exam room with my wife, waiting for the doctor to come in and give us the news.
First, he stuck his head in the door to say, “there’s something wrong with the tests. We’re running them again.”
So we waited even longer.
Finally, he came back.
“What did you do?” he asked, looking at his clipboard.
For a second, I thought he was mad at me.
“What did you change?” he asked again. “A new diet?”


I told him about the 3 Steps that Jonathan had shown me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.